Fandemonium: Let’s do something!
get link by Wendell A. Slater, Staff Writer
Tell me, Slater, where are some great places locally to enjoy your favorite fantastical stories?
I don’t know, why are you asking me? Who are you and who gave you my address?
Kidding! That’s exactly what we’ll be talking about on this week’s edition of generic levitra super active without doctor prescription Fandemonium!
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=propecia-tablets-samples Where to Go and What to Do!
- is there generic levitra Price Busters: With two locations available (4771 Bayou Blvd. and University Town Center), Price Busters holds a large collection of comics, games, posters, collectibles
andtabletop gaming accessories. They even have the Cash Hotline, 850-912-8922, where you can sell your games, gaming systems andcollectibles for cash!
- Check out their website at pricebustersgames.com.
- follow url TBS Comics: TBS has been the premiere geek store in our Gulf Coast area since 1985, opening locations in Ft. Walton Beach and Pensacola. TBS Comics has everything! Tabletop gaming competitions, a library of comics, collectibles, sports collectibles, D&D quests and Magic the Gathering tournaments. Need more? Well, check this out; they also have Facebook groups to keep you connected!
- Get more info: http://www.tbscomics.com/
- go to link Argo Gaming: Chances are if you’re on this campus you’ve seen Argo Gaming in the commons and the vibrant energy the community possesses. In just a year this group has grown into a supportive community for a lot of UWF Students. Led by Hunter Lyons, the goals of Argo gaming are simple: build community, inspire meaningful change and game together.
- Learn how to join them here: https://www.facebook.com/argonautsgaming/
- clomid drug dosage practice PENSACON: Taking place Feb. 22-24 at the Pensacola Bay Center. Every year Pensacon grows larger and larger, as more businesses and people from all around the Gulf Coast region and across the country come to Pensacola for this large event. There will be pub crawls, costume competitions, parties and of course, the ‘conventional’ form of geeking out.
- Think I can name all the guests that will show up? Well, you’re wrong. I can’t, the number is simply ridiculous! Check it out for yourself: https://pensacon.com/guests/
Expect more Pensacon coverage from me the closer we get, as well as a full event coverage article.
That’s it for this week of Fandemonium. Next week I’ll be giving my review for Marvel’s Punisher and DC’s Aquaman – two comic characters that couldn’t be further away from each other if they tried. That should be fun. Now go out and geek with the best.